Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Meg Ohhh's Five O'clock Shadow

(....you're welcome)

There's nothing better than starting you evening off with a little dildo beating. Am I right ladies?

Which one is your favorite? I'm going with BillZilla's stupid pole trick at the 8:08 mark (Crusty FAILS)

Get the @#%& Away from My Organization: Oney Guillen. Keep your Spanglish mouth shut. (deadspin)

I guess those big-wigs on Capitol Hill were right, video games ARE dangerous. You think this guy caught any bugs for bonus points? (barstoolsports)

I wonder how the great Sean Penn will exploit this crisis for his own personal gain. Why can't people see Sean for the great humanitarian that he is? (Oh right: this, that and the other)

Yellow Fever is an epidemic...that you should want. (theCHIVE)

And of course....your daily slice of Da Heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment