Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Think We've Seen This Before...



That's a lot of white women.


Hi, my name's Charlie too:)
As the Charlie Sheen Express continues to chug along, I am beginning to see some striking similarities between Sheen and another famous Charlie.  Apparently, I'm not the only one--some great stuff over here.  It was probably a heads-up play by the police to get Sheen's kids out of the house before Sheen and his 'goddesses' go on a murdering spree.  A judge's interest was piqued and custody of the kids was stripped after Charlie (allegedly) told his ex-wife that he would cut her head off, put it in a box, and send it to her mom.  I wonder what postage would be on sending a head through the mail. 

"Would you like insurance for this package sir?"
"Uh, yeah, I should probably do that--it's sort of a one of a kind type thing (winks)"

1 comment:

  1. Howard Stern must read your blog because he did a segment this morning in which he read off a few words and Robin had to guess whether Sheen or Manson said it. Winning.

    ReplyDelete